Enterprise Architecture Sample
Total Satisfied Students
Executives for Support Service
A Concept Analysis of Network Security
A growing concern of security is continually rising with a rising technical measure in the business operations of varied organizations. It is a principle agenda of most of the establishments who are merged with several online activities to maintain a safe and secured arrangement of transactions that will be carried out while the transition of goods and services (Viswanathan, 2017). The below report is based on a similar instance to overview a prime agenda of network security by referring to a realistic case study of Amazon. It is with a fundamental consent of discoursing upon their employed tact of cloud security to measure their affiliated services and risk on their projected cloud services. Amazon is a profound participant of UK’s internet industry where they are successfully operating in the field of E-commerce since last 23 years.
Cloud networking is a relative prospect of cloud computing where it tends to define the access of varied networking resources from a centralized third party provider by using yet another provision of wide area networking (WAN) or any other internet based techniques. Bradley (2014) has at this moment stated it to be an attentive tact in which the centralized resources of computing are at this moment shared for the clients and users. It at this moment requires a more urging trend of proposing some more administration of network functions into the overall system of cloud computing where it can, in turn, assist in referring to fewer customer devices for managing the entire set of the network. Rashid (2016) has at this moment emphasized upon some leading security threats while adopting the tact of cloud computing with a foremost danger of data breach. It is basically due to a vast storage of information on the cloud servers where such risks are also dependent on the sensitivity of the unprotected data. Such perils are evident to make a terrible impact on the brand image of the organizations where it is their chief responsibility to themselves safeguard their accessible data on the network.
In context to which, Westervelt (2013) have at this moment suggested them to implicate multi-factor modes of validation by together using certain measures of encryption to eliminate the possibility of data breaches. It is with an argued clause of its several assistive means where cloud computing is a cost-efficient way of storing limitless data with some proficient ways of backup and data retrieval. Bradley (2014) has argued over the relative pro’s of cloud computing by illuminating its varied technical issues where it is much inclined to make extraneous attacks. It is thereby important for the enterprises adopting this method to deflect the storage of any sensitive information on their cloud networks. Apart from which, they are together advised to be extremely sincere about their passwords with a tactful use of user agreements to accurately determine the way in which the direction of storage in their cloud computing network is recommended.
- Adriana, B., 2009. Environmental supply chain management in tourism: The case of large tour operators. Journal of Cleaner Production. 17(16). pp.1385-1392.
- Andriotis, K., Agiomirgianakis, G. and Mihiotis, A., 2008. Measuring tourist satisfaction: A factor-cluster segmentation approach. Journal of Vacation Marketing. 14(3). pp.221-235.
- Ateljevic, J., 2007. Small tourism firms and management practices in New Zealand: the Centre Stage Macro Region. Tourism Management. 28(1). pp.307-316.
- Barnes, D., 2008. Operations management: an international perspective. Cengage Learning EMEA.
- Buckley, R., 2007. Adventure tourism products: Price, duration, size, skill, remoteness. Tourism management. 28(6). pp.1428-1433.
- Buckley, R., 2011. Tourism and environment. Annual Review of Environment and Resources. 36. pp.397-416.
- Cochrane, J. and Tapper, R., 2006. Tourism’s contribution to World Heritage Site management. Managing world heritage sites. pp.97-109.