Manage Personal Work Priorities & Professional Development
Total Satisfied Students
Executives for Support Service
How to Manage Work ?
The staff members have to manage their own work and completed it in a specified time. They have to establish their own priorities and allocate their time as well as resources according to the task. For completing the work they have to minimise the distraction and interruptions. Moreover, they have to keep their workspace clean and organised.
1. Manager is the person who set the goals for their subordinates and decide that what work needs to be done so that they can attain the goals. Manager helps in managing all the work so that employees can not face any issues. Supervisor or team leader helps in providing the motivation to their staff so that they can provide best services and they can focus on their goals.
2. By using the SMART objectives, employees of the business entity can attain the goals but in that goals are should be specific and measurable. Along with this it should be achieved in a specified time so that they can obtain the best results.
3.For each and every goal, company have to set their objectives and these target should be measurable to attain maximum results. In the organisation, staff members have to do proper coordination among activities and forecasting the future events.
4. Urgent work is that work that the staff members have to deal with that task immediately. On the other side, important work is that task in which they have to do contribution so that they can attain the long term goals and missions.
- Check and process a mail once in a day.
- Prioritize 20% emails and defer the 80%.
- For important mails, give reply in a day.
- Do not reply to every mail, only which is relevant.
- Create template replies.
- Read only those mails which are relevant.
- Structure your mail into different categories.
- Use filters
- When do the reply of the mail use 1 minute rule.
- Set a time limit to spend in the inbox.
- If mail is not relevant and also do not want then click unsubscribe option